We are developing Satenna™, a breakthrough technology to deliver high-speed Internet from satellites directly to smartphones all over the world. Here’s what makes Satenna™ special:
- High-speed Internet is only available in densely populated areas around the world. The rest of the world is still waiting for a breakthrough like Satenna™.
- Elon Musk (SpaceX), Jeff Bezos (Blue Origin) and others are launching tens of thousands of Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites. However, virtually all high-speed satellite Internet service today requires bulky fixed mount dish antennas connected to Wi-Fi modem routers. What if satellites can provide high speed Internet directly to smartphones? Our breakthrough Satenna™ technology is designed to do just that.
- We are redesigning the way satellites and smartphones connect by modifying the smartphone side only. This breakthrough can potentially eliminate the need to make costly and time-consuming modifications to existing, as well as future satellites.
- Satenna™ will feature a novel antenna solution that can dynamically and intelligently adjust for satellite positions, phase angle, beam forming, various satellite frequencies and user conditions, such as physical interference and obstructions.
- We believe Satenna™ can dramatically change the world of wireless communications as we know it. Anyone, anywhere, regardless of location, economic status, race or gender will be able to access high-speed Internet service. They will be able to benefit from remote learning, health care, government services, telework, participation in public affairs and even entertainment media like Netflix, Amazon and much, much more.